Sunday, October 21, 2012

Just in time....


Years ago, ( actually, probably decades ago ) during my graduate studies, the Professor drilled in to us the concept of Just-in-time management. This was considered the ultimate in efficiency. But I considered it the ultimate in creating stress-induced ulcers :)  Well, my next card was and will probably be the only time I cut it this close.
I really wanted to work on this sketch at Mojo monday but the week as well as saturday had been kind of crazy. I had all the elements laid out in my mind, I just had to do it.
So over the course of week, I slowly got all the papers together, cut the shapes, put the embellishments together but it took till Sunday 3pm to put it all together. And then there was the rush to photograph it before the sun went down. I like taking my pictures in the morning but oh well....
Here is my card




The image of Santa is quite an old one and truly, I have forgotten where I got it from. The star as well as the backing on Santa is the Spellbinder dies.



The Merry Chritmas stamp is inkadinkado. As for the papers, I will come back and add more info, I just want to publish this post. Would be sad if my Just in time effort failed...


Submitting for the following challenge





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card, love the papers and your details. Thank you for joining in the Totally Papercrafts Challenge this time. Hope to see you next week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Pile It On "Holiday and Holiday Challenge” with us! Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here next week!

    PIO DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete