Sunday, October 28, 2012

Back to Christmas.....


 Love making Christmas cards.....and it is a good thing too, since I need a lot of them :)

My next card is based on the CASE study challenge.  And it is such a beautiful card, full of texture and lovely muted colors.

And my interpretation


 It is a simple, clean card - not my forte...but I kind of like it. The white and red color combo, the embossing and most important, the sentiment " Walking in the winter wonderland". I can never just read it, it's always in a singing voice...I don't know why :)

The embossing folder is a cuttle bug. The paper from the Recollections Christmas paper stack. I used the Spellbinder dies for adding interest to the sentiment.  The inside of the card is plain.

 Submitting it for the following challenge
CASE study challenge

Christmas Card challenge




1 comment:

  1. I love the crisp and clean red & white combo on your card! The embossing goes perfectly with the patterned paper strip and sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete