Monday, April 9, 2012

For my daughter

We visited our daughter at her college this past weekend and along with all the goodies and home made food, I also took this little card.  I think she liked it the most....

Doesn't she look amazing ? I converted one of her pictures to black & white and cropped it a bit before putting it on this lovely paper from K & Company. All the flowers are hand made, the biggest one is my first try and I love it. Its made using instructions at the Fiskar's website at
Of course, I did not have the corner punch as required, so I had to improvise :) Still, love the effect....

The inside of the card has a beautiful quote about daughters which I read somewhere on the internet. I know the author is anonymous but I have completely forgotten where I saw it. So if anyone knows, please e-mail me, so I can give credit.

I finished making this card on the morning that we were leaving and so forgot to take pictures with my trusted camera. So, had to depend on the cell phone camera. While the pictures are good, it's impossible to focus on one particular feature. Still, Thank God ( or Steve Jobs ) for cell phone cameras.....
And now this card is proudly on display on my daughter's desk :)

Submitting it for the following challenges
and
and


4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous..the photo of ur daughter is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very important find a site that could be rrn a position to show you pictures of their sizegenetics artists, as well as information about price and schedule. Once you can limit your choices by the look, the level of pressure, also, the years of experience, you could possibly be eager to find the precise gay sizegenetics practitioner that is going to benefit you, and give you a pleasant time. An incredible place to find people who specialize in Erotic gay sizegenetics is Sexy sizegenetics. Their staff is skilled in Gay sizegenetics and offers you the experience that you might want and need.
    http://buysizegeneticsonline.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. blog page glitters may latest ebenholzfarben chronic insomnia

    ReplyDelete