Saturday, February 27, 2016

Cute Mo Images..


I love the Mo Manning digis, but then who doesn't? They are sooooo cute and no, I am not being paid to say that. But I did make a card with one of my favorite images and here it is

Isn't that such an adorable image and of course, I made this card for my daughter. Reminds me of the times when she was a toddler - she had chubby cheeks just like that :)

And here is the side view..


Coloring this image was a lot of fun and I am rather proud of the final result!



For the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge, I have completed the second row ( Something old - the blue DP is probably the oldest one in my stash, something new - the pink paper, one of my recent buys, frills and lace and pearls)


Submitting for the following

Aud Sentiments Challenge - Cute + Sentiment
Mo's Digital Challenge - Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Shabby Fun Bingo
Crafting with Friends - Anything goes
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by....
 

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card. Very many thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, and love all the embellishments. Great job, and thanks for sharing with Aud Sentiment Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is adorable...beautifully coloured and designed! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! and your daughter will love it
    Thank you for sharing it with us over on the DP2 challenge blog
    Hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete