Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A quickie...


So normally I am not a hurried crafter. I take my own sweet time finishing the cards.  In fact, I have couple of cards in various stages of being done. Usually, it is fine. But once in a while it comes back to bite me on my rear side. And oh boy, did that happen this time....
Not to bore with my long stories but the weather is extremely bad, especially for taking photographs. I have to finish some errands that I have been putting for too long now. So this was a quick card and this will be a quick post.
I cased the beautiful card over at the Creative Inspirations

 Isn't this a darling card? And a perfect one for this gloomy weather. However, since I am running short on Christmas cards, I decided to convert it in to a Christmas card while keep the sketch same (more or less).
So here is my interpretation



The papers are DCWV. The star on the right hand is, once again, a Spellbinder die topped with a flower. Used tons of glitter and the backing paper for Tilda is stamped with Inkadinkado stamp. Not too happy with the coloring on this one but...
I do not have any pictures of the inside yet but I will come back and post them. And perhaps, a better picture of the front...if only the weather cooperates.So that is all for now.
Submitting for the following challenge

Creative Inspirations blog

Thanks...Got to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment