Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summertime...





So summertime is finally here....
And man, did it come with a bang! three days of over 95 temperature, then strong thunderstorm followed by a huge drop in temperature. Well, all that did combine to give me the cold, the sore throat and the flu...If there is one reason that I hate summer, it is this. To have a cold during summer is horrible, I miss out on all the wonderful ice creams, sipping the sodas while sitting in the sun and of course, going to the bbq. After all, who wants to sit next to someone coughing every five minutes. But things are looking up, I feel better and I can soon be back to my normal self.
In the meanwhile,  did manage to make this cute summertime card

I love this image - partly because of the lovely hair. How long and beautiful and tied up so nicely in pony tails. Little girls are so much fun.

The inside of the card is lined with the same paper from DCWV paperstack "Spring tie" I think. Will check on that and correct it soon if not correct.
I created the card using the Sweet Sunday sketch challenge
Submitting for the following challenges

Sweet Sunday sketch challenge
Cute card thursday - here comes summer
Cardnadfairy's Digi Days challenge  - Girly challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment